• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New toy!

AIbandit

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Just got my P3 brake controller in the mail the other day. Hopefully it will help me survive my trip to Moab :)

2009-09-20103734.jpg

Yeah emergency vets and stitches = expensive.

I bet my vet bill this month is more expensive that yours. Or should i say the GFs vet bill try 3500.00 on for size. But thats what happens when you get mutant pure breds. You get all kinds of funky dispostions. Yeah i gave up owning my own dogs it got too expensive for me. 3500.00 is a hole lotta Jeep parts. But they are our kids.

Last edited:
Dog people are dog people for life, I think. My aunt spent $6k on eye surgery for her 10 year old dog several years ago. He ended up getting an infection after the procedure, had to be put down. She's since ended up with 3 more dogs - all see the vet for regular checkups, and their various emergency visits every now and then. She probably spends more on those dogs than I spend on all my hobbies combined. My wife would do the same if I didn't put my foot down. All the trouble I've had with our little dog - damage to the house, the frustration of training, not being able to just pick up and go somewhere... I don't know that I'd do it again. But - I'd still enjoy playing with other people's dogs - they're not shi&&ing on MY carpet. ;)

What do you use for hauling?

P3 install was literally 2 screws and a plug. 10$ for a wiring harness that plugged right in to my PSD.

Back