• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any Network Admin guys in SoCal (IE) need a job?

swbooking

NAXJA Forum User
The company I work for is going to be hiring a Network Administrator. Heres what our listing will be on Monster. If your interested contact me directly by PM or email me with your resume and we'll go from there. I am the Network Admin intern so I have a pretty good pull on who gets this job.

Listing:

Network Administrator/System Administrator
ISCA Technologies, Inc. is a small and fast growing business specializing in integrated pest management tools and solutions for urban and agricultural pests. We are looking for a team player to provide IT support to the Company and its nineteen employees and contractors. The Network Administrator/System Administrator must be able to manage the MS Windows server, network printers, PC upgrades, PC administration, server backups & restores, network security, internet access, email accounts, and a subset of company web pages. The Administrator will also support users with software and PC hardware problems and manage undergraduate interns.

Experience with the following is essential:

* DHCP
* DNS and BIND
* Firewall configuration
* Subversion
* Apache
* Samba
* PHP, Perl, and Python
* Windows Administration
* Linux Administration
* Wireless configuration
* MS Windows XP/Vista
* MS Office 2003/2007
* Adobe Suites

Experience with the following systems is advantageous:
* DD-WRT, Tomato firmware installation and use
* FreeNAS and Openfiler

REQUIREMENTS:

• B.S. preferred, but significant work experience could make up for lack of degree.
  • Excellent project management skills.
  • Experience with supervision of interns and/or team coordination is desirable.

Last edited:
Back