• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Durango steering...

Waterhammer

NAXJA Forum User
Just finished the install along with the C-rok steering reinforcements. Great mod. Real easy to preform. My steering box was in serious need of replacement; had tons of play that was driving me nuts. This really firmed things up. Want to say thanks too to all the people who took the time to do writeups, made the install a no-brainer.

Cheers y'all-
-A

Just finished the install along with the C-rok steering reinforcements. Great mod. Real easy to preform. My steering box was in serious need of replacement; had tons of play that was driving me nuts. This really firmed things up. Want to say thanks too to all the people who took the time to do writeups, made the install a no-brainer.

Cheers y'all-
-A
can you post a link of the write-up you followed, make is easier for others when they do a search

Ive heard Dakota and Durango boxes are the same but im not sure. I used Parts Plus part # aoc 27-7588

Back