• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

skull_black build thread

skull_black

NAXJA Forum User
ill start posting pics tommorow probly ....if someone can tell me how lol
but ya first in this will be my lift then probly paint then interior roll cage with a integrated sound system (like a 2 grand kick your ass sound system)
then eventually im figuring out integrating a xbox 360 and hdtv right next to the subs also built into the roll cage so when im bored in the desert i can bust out guitar hero
but ya some pics tomorow

(goin for rig of the month someday/ offroad show car mix)

i think it sounds kickass, thats what i had planned for my rig before i decided i liked going fast and pushing my rig to the limits. i had 4 15s with 4 1200w hifonics amps pushing em, and a ps2 with an in dash 7" screen in my XJ for a few years.

good luck, dont let the haters get you down. remember its your jeep, build it how YOU want it. :cheers:

i put my amps on a rack i built to mount up against the roof inside. if you are caging it this would help you keep them up out of the way and it would be easy to add supports to the cage to mount stuff up there.

ill start posting pics tommorow probly ....if someone can tell me how lol
but ya first in this will be my lift then probly paint then interior roll cage with a integrated sound system (like a 2 grand kick your ass sound system)
then eventually im figuring out integrating a xbox 360 and hdtv right next to the subs also built into the roll cage so when im bored in the desert i can bust out guitar hero
but ya some pics tomorow

(goin for rig of the month someday/ offroad show car mix)

Good choice! Xboxes and HDTVs do really well in rollovers and are a lot more handy than recovery gear while waiting for a life flight.

(sigh)

Good choice! Xboxes and HDTVs do really well in rollovers and are a lot more handy than recovery gear while waiting for a life flight.

(sigh)
What the hell crawled up your ass lately? You haven't had anything positive to say for months.

Last i checked this wasn't your jeep, and he didn't mention painting any of it a delightful shade of ballerina purple, so i don't see how what he wants to do to his jeep is any of your business.

:eeks1:

You might want to consider becoming a paid member. Many more benefits.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/announcement.php?f=165&a=53

OR alot of us could choose to be black names because of dickweeds like you. (n)

Eventually someone will figure out that MANY of the people in SoCal who were once very active (and Red letter) and helped MANY others in the group (not talk crap from another state and only wheel with one person in SoCal) chose to be black letter now because of this.

i wanna do a sound system for my xj, but the whole issue of money and space ruins my plans lol i got 1 12 i wanna do ported with about 1200 watts rms which will take up easily the width of the cab, 15" tall box and about 12 inches deep, then after the subs installed where will i put my tent, 52 bags of crap my girl brings along that we dont really need, my 1 bag of clothes tow strap come along chain and spare parts for my wheeling trips? im glad i invested in some dakota leafs for all this extra weight =D maybe i should make my trailer trail ready(lift and tires with a military style hitch) just so i can haul it everywhere and save space inside the cab lol

rock on for your idea's post pictures for sure! i'd like to see a pimped out xj for once instead of a rock rashed calif pin striped drab green beast ...

OR alot of us could choose to be black names because of dickweeds like you. (n)

Eventually someone will figure out that MANY of the people in SoCal who were once very active (and Red letter) and helped MANY others in the group (not talk crap from another state and only wheel with one person in SoCal) chose to be black letter now because of this.

Theres a very good chance that I will not be renewing my membership next time it comes around....

I too and sick of all crap. you click on a thread to see what going on, read a caouple of posts, and someone always got a stupid remark to post up. It's not just this chapter, it's this whole forum now.

And Nobody goes wheelin anymore.

i go wheeling all the time, just me and my girl most of the time and because its just me i never go on any trails i dont think i can do by myself or think will damage my vehicle in some way. mostly we just go camping and easy trails but we go every chance we can afford it.

I posted and did a run less than a month ago before I left.

Back