• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Magnetic Rubber Body Armor

weebur

NAXJA Forum User
A few years ago I found a site that offered custom fit magnetic rubber body armor to protect your paint while off road. I can't find it. Does anyone have a link to a site(s) that offer it?

Mainly scratches, I'm getting tired of rubbing out the body sides every year after hunting. They make magnetic rubber sheets that you can cut to size but I think they are mainly for signs, etc. I thought I'd see what the custom fit ones run.

I don't know exactly what you are talking about but if you go to a sign shop, or look on line you will find magnetic sheets that come in rolls. It is between 1/32 and 1/16" thick and you can cut it with a razor or scissors.

Thanks, I'll probably go with the sheets and trim them myself. It's going to cost about $80 to do the upper half of the doors. I'm going to use CamoClad on the bottoms.

Back