• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LIFT!!!!!! Junkyard Style!

AdidasCJ

NAXJA Forum User
So today i went to the junk yard here in the High Desert, and cam across a few cherokees... some in auctally decent shape... So i got my window cranks, switchs, and a peice of dash i was missing... Here was the one i got my stuff off of...

0822091330.jpg

And then i saw one that looked like it had a lift! i was like OH man does it have some lift coils? So i kick the tire that was resting on it away... and looked closer...

0822091346.jpg

:twak::twak::twak:LOLOLOLOL:twak::twak::twak:

I was like WHOA! never seen that before!

Ima go back next weekend and maybe get the tow hooks off one they had and a rear door handle.

i have NEVER seen someone do that before, and ive seen alot of hokey redneck crap come through my shop. man that is insane. i bet it sounds real nice over a rough road haha

i have NEVER seen someone do that before, and ive seen alot of hokey redneck crap come through my shop. man that is insane. i bet it sounds real nice over a rough road haha

Leep says he sold that to that dude! Best lift ever!!!!!!

Damn desert dwellers.

Some of the cherokees that were there the body didnt look in to bad of condition. Some were JACKED and looked like they were never taken care of. some I6 some were the 4 banger, some 2wd some 4wd.

I will be back there for sure to get me the replacment door handles i need for mine. I got 2 switches, 4 window cranks and a cupple interior peices and it was all for about 25 bucks.

Looks like Blazair added a few new vehicles to his ranch. Thar's gold in them hills.....
You're killin me man. I almost added a MJ earlier this week, almost.

Adidas...did they have ant MJ's or new body style XJ's?

Back