• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Front Hub

BearWagon

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for a front hub....

need to start the repairs of some mechanical AND cosmetic damage from Elvis last saturday night.

Anyone got anything??? :patriot:

unit bearing? if so what year? i believe that the designs changed a little through the years and some are not compatable with others (like a renix one on my 95 for example).

unit bearing? if so what year? i believe that the designs changed a little through the years and some are not compatable with others (like a renix one on my 95 for example).

Yup my 90 won't wont match a 95.

Pox, I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow and see when I can meet up with you.....thanks again dude.:peace:

Mine is the non-rebuildable ball bearing style that came out in 90+, the 89 and earlier are the rebuildable roller bearing style but I can't use without swapping calipers as well.

they are approx: renix, HO, and 00-01 (for wj conversion a 00-01 unit bearing is required IIRC)

Back