• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CB Antenna

I would like to mount my CB antenna in the rear hatch by the break light as seen in many pictures. Is there a premade bracket or do I need to get creative. The problem is I do not have a welder so any ideas or suggestions would be great.

I have seen some which seem to be just bent flat stock. There were a few in the past who made the bracket for sale but I have not seen any in recent years.

I built this the other day. It took about 30 minutes with a ban saw and a mill. I'm sure it probably could have been done better but I didn't have too much time to spend. Its intended ti bolt to the stock bumper on the pass side.

7f297c02.jpg

Get a tube type mount that would fit around a truck mirror tube and use the outside part with two self tapping screws i have had mine on for about two years no issues. Cheap and works great.

Back