• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yucaipa GTG aug 7th 7pm at the FAT GREEK

cashless

NAXJA Forum User
Cashless and friends presents
Yucaipa GTG August 7th at 7pm at the
FAT GREEK in Yucaipa
GTG at 33265 Yucaipa Blvd. in Yucaipa can't miss the place

it time for cool GTG here in Yucaipa.
its going to be a good one so get down here

We'll have a small Raffle, music
and a show ur xj junk awards with special Trophies made by Cashless and friends ;)
I talked with the owner and nicks a cool guy
he will give us NAXJA special discount food deals...
the have Greek, American and Mexican food, cant go wrong
Best gyro's in the Inland Empire - guaranteed!

lots of parking spaces
So come on down on Friday starts at 7pm

FGoutside.jpg

I want 2 Philly steak sandwiches with avocado and a Gyro

awards with special Trophies will have A lot of Tongue-in-cheek theme,, so its all for fun :) Dont think its some big trophies or big raffle......forget that, this is Yucaipa guys :)

I wouldn't be on NAXJA or any Jeep forum at that matter had I not owned an XJ. Thereby, looks like I'll be joining the party.

I'll be sure to invite a few others to make an appearance on the other Jeep site if need be.

I show that i was wrong and want to apologize especially in person. and you come post a threat....

I am smart i want to tie up loose ends and say sorry. If you cant be the better man and forgive over something stupid as what i did. then im sorry you are still mad about some 19 year old kid who made an ass of himself and now wants to apologize for that.

I show that i was wrong and want to apologize especially in person. and you come post a threat....

I am smart i want to tie up loose ends and say sorry. If you cant be the better man and forgive over something stupid as what i did. then im sorry you are still mad about some 19 year old kid who made an ass of himself and now wants to apologize for that.

Im gonna have to go out on a limb and ask what happend?...

Sorry if im the only one feeling like being nosey.

umm if you will please direct yourself to the old posts of a 1990 Jeep Cherokee for sale, you will see what this is about.

Back