• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

adj. track bar

nicksjeep

NAXJA Forum User
i'm looking into buying a adj. track bar. my spending limit is $150. i have a 3.5 lift wnd will be going to a 4 to 4.5 in about 6 months or so. any recommendations? thanks

For $150 you should be able to get one from a V8 ZJ, the tie-rod too.

PM Dan Turner. (Loose-nuts enterprises) he will get you a better price on Rubicon Express parts.

get one that comes with the track bar and the track bar bracket i had just the track bar on my 4.5 lift and my track bar pulled the stock bracket out of place

FYI RE and procomp heimed TB are the exact same.

Wrong. I had a Procrap trackbar on my 99 for the first 3 years after I lifted it. I finally upgraded to the Rubicon Express heavy duty trackbar and had the chance to hold one in each hand at the same time. The RE trackbar weighed at least twice the weight of the Procrap model. Forget the joints... the tubing is waaaaaay different.

...The RE trackbar weighed at least twice the weight of the Procrap model...

There's a reason it's called ProCrap. =)

Every lift I installed from them, whether for Jeep or Ford, required some modification to the equipment to install...the QA in that company is performed by retarded monkeys or democrats....if there's a difference.

www.performanceoffroadcenter.com

sure a lot of folks bitch about 'em, but they got great prices and decent customer service. I have yet to find a NAXJA vendor that can beat their prices....and if they do, PORC will match or beat that price.

PORC and customer service should not be said in the same sentence.

Ironman 4x4. Under your budget and double sheer upper mount. If you can weld his mount to the factory bracket even better.

maybe you should take apart a TB made on the same date. im sure you wont see any difference. they both weight appx 7 lbs. the RE1600 and expjtb400. fyi the hd tb (re1610) is only 1lb heavier.

andy you cannot compare the HD re track bar to a standard duty. thats like comparing a bfg all terrain to a baja ta.

for the ignorant people. maybe if you knew a little more inside info about the offroad business you will know many companies all get their stuff from the same place or build stuff for one another.

Back