• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

headliner

nitrospeed

NAXJA Forum User
So my headliner bagged out and was resting on my head. So this is how i fixed it.
0718091634a.jpg

0718091635a.jpg

0718091634.jpg

Whats with the 2 cables?

The cables are called limb risers, Here in the northwest the rallycars race in heavly wooded logging roads. When the cars come through they ditchhook ( this is where they put thier inside front tire over the cliff or inside the ditch on the inside of the apex. the inside of the tire grabs and slingshots them out of the corner) This moves the earth and after 40 to 50 competitors the stage looks like a banked nascar track. When i follow the racing groove my XJ is taller and since the shorter cars have carved away the bank that leaves alot of braches for me to hit at 40 to 50 mph, with the limb risors the branches pop over and i dont have to replace anymore windshields. I know they look funny to most, but they work.

Cool Thanks for the explanation :)

Back