• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

leaf spring and shackle question

wire guy

NAXJA Forum User
what do u guys think of 3.5 re leafs and 2 inch shackles paired with 6inch coils up front do u think it will sit level ?

so was i , ithought i saw that set up before just want to be sure, cause im not into the stink bug effect...

I have 3.5" RE packs with a 1" Skyjacker greaseable shackle, and 4.5" RE coils up front and it sits higher in the rear a bit, probably about an inch.

do you think you could get me the distance from center of bolt to center of bolt on the skyjacker shackle ? if its not to much trouble...

do you think you could get me the distance from center of bolt to center of bolt on the skyjacker shackle ? if its not to much trouble...
From quickly measuring the center of bolt head to center of bolt head, I got 5 3/4". I measured my stock Jeep shackles, and from center of bolt hole to center of bolt hole it is 3 1/4".

Back