• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I wanna wheel on August 8th

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I move to Texas August 9th. My XJ is staying in California, so I'd like to go out for one last romp before I leave.

Anyone interested in a day trip on August 8th? I know its the hot time of year, but maybe some Azusa or Gorman?

RockBrawlers midnight run in JV is on the 8th. I think it'll be a big turn out. Be on the lake bed by 9pm. Wheeling for all levels.

hmm, interesting... was hoping for something during the day though as i hit the road at 8am on Sunday.

Very interested - hope I don't work that day. I was just in Gorman (1st time) on Sunday (cool *free* event sponsored by 4 Wheel Parts, Gen-Right, Badlands Off-Road Adventures, and a few others). Anyway, if you're in Simi PM me and maybe we can hook up and get a few more locally. Gorman's pretty cool - tons of trails. Miller trail was recommended to my son and I.

Jim

So, August 8th, Gorman. Sounds like a plan to me. I go early when I wheel, what time do you guys want to meet up?

9am off Smokey Bear Rd? We'll meet up there and then drive in.

I’m game. It will also be a first for me at Gorman. Now I need to find out where Gorman’s at. And I get off at Smokey Bear rd, but off of what?

At least me.

Back