• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ac/heat controls

Jess

NAXJA Forum User
I am attempting to find a salvage replacement for my 95 and was wondering if anyone knew what years are compatible?

Hollister Interchange lists you as good all the way back to '86 (and up to '96) If you want to play it safe, you could stick to '91-'96, when they changed over from the Renix to the H.O., though the renix heater control is visually the same.

Also, seems a lot of places at car-part.com selling the thing for $10-15 + shippping (and plenty of '96's) , so don't get gouged for it.

Last edited:
What is the Hollister Interchange? I'm in need of one also.
Or has anyone ever rebuilt the blower motor switch? ( fan speed switch )

Well it used to work when I would push it in and to the right and now it just does nothing when I adjust it.

1985xjlaredo said:
What is the Hollister Interchange? I'm in need of one also.
Or has anyone ever rebuilt the blower motor switch? ( fan speed switch )

http://www.hollanderinterchange.net/ , is what junk yards use to sell you used parts it's a program that is used to inventory and organize there parts assiging every part a number. For instance a front clip is a 100 a transmission is a 400 a engine is a 300. Then it has a mode to tell you what will fit and what you'd have to change to make it fit. IE What year D35 rears are a direct bolt in to a XJ and it will tell you if you have the large drum brakes you will need to change over to fit the newer ones etc. Of course there Jeep info isn't as advanced as we would like but stock for stock it works well.

As for your switch 84-96 is the same.

Back