• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep got its revenge

jonesinxj

NAXJA Forum User
So today i was loading something in the back of my jeep and one of the lift struts decided it was going to pop off its ball and then the liftgate came down and whacked me in the head and gave me a a nice gash on the head and a concusion!! So after a trip to the hospital and getting 4 staples... So what did i learn from this,...................................... Time for new upgrades of course!! lol:idea:

oh yeah and if they do hit ya in the head... it does hurt

Ouch! Ive been hit on my head from it before but not that bad. You could just put the little clips back on the struts :D

Atleast your breathing :)

yeah it wasnt pretty at all... but as my wife puts it im sportin some new bling now! (what a smart a$$) Yeah ive acually replaced the strut on that side with new clips and everything, but it is still detatching, the attaching ball it clips on is pretty f'd up, so i will be hitting the junkyard tommorrow and finding a new one. unless someone on here has a extra laying around.

Back