• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Monstrosity

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
Look at this bumper that is at lkq on foster. It has to weigh 500 lb

ben1.jpg

Was at the Sherwood one yesterday looking for an aux fan...out of the four Cherokees there, three had no fans, and one had the motor hidden under a radiator that was wrapped around the motor.
Got that after removing the radiator bracket and pulling the radiator out.
Those things seem to be pretty dear to come by.

Nick

Looks like something you'd see outta Mad Max.

looks beefy, would be a good bumper to plow your way through quad trails....

*snicker*

That's pretty large and still no place to mount a winch.

I am thinking you could find a place to mount a winch. Just add to the bumper, it is not like the person who built it was worried about weight, approach angle, looks, ect...

Do you suppose if you got on the brakes real hard you could pull a standie with that on your rig?

Was at the Sherwood one yesterday looking for an aux fan...out of the four Cherokees there, three had no fans, and one had the motor hidden under a radiator that was wrapped around the motor.
Got that after removing the radiator bracket and pulling the radiator out.
Those things seem to be pretty dear to come by.

Nick

Sherwood always seems to have a lot of xjs, there were at least five or six at foster. Plus 3 zjs 2 w/v8, and 1 waggy with a drivers drop 44. although it had non-locking hubs.

I looked under the hood of this (might have been a different one at foster, though pretty sure it was this one), the engine was painted orange and the valve cover yellow. might mean is a rebuild, but the first thing I thought was that it had been bigpimpinben's

Look at this bumper that is at lkq on foster. It has to weigh 500 lb

ben1.jpg

Back