• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Palin Resigns!

Ecomike

NAXJA# 2091
NAXJA Member
Could not run with the big dogs so shes back on the porch!!! What a Quitter Glad she didnt make it to VP

Yeah i read about this yesterday! She couldn't handle all the talk i guess! :D

I am 100% republican, and their is no way that i would ever vote for that idiot. not because shes a female, but because she is nowhere near prepared for the task of running our great country.

I have no idea what to think. I liked her during the election but she has ran herself into the ground. Politics == retarded. Obamunism != good also.

I love this combination of quotes:

"As for that VP talk all the time, I'll tell you, I still can't answer that question
until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day?
"
--Sarah Palin, interview with CNBC's "Kudlow & Co", July 2008

+

"Absolutely. Yup, yup. " --Sarah Palin after being asked by People magazine
if she was ready to be a heartbeat away from the presidency

There's three pages worth here.
http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/palinisms_3.htm

I am 100% republican, and their is no way that i would ever vote for that idiot. not because shes a female, but because she is nowhere near prepared for the task of running our great country.
lol she has more experience than the complete asshole we have now ;)

She did more for Alaska in her partial term than most did in two full terms, but she is an idiot right.

She does what she thinks is best for her state and doesn't want to just be a lame duck, and she's and idiot.

I don't blame her for getting out no matter what her reasons are.

Most of the liberal media did nothing but bash her all the time, talk crap about her family and make up lies. Most of the idiotic people cannot even tell the difference between tina fey and Palin.

She did a great job as Governor, and served her state well!

She did more for Alaska in her partial term than most did in two full terms, but she is an idiot right.

She does what she thinks is best for her state and doesn't want to just be a lame duck, and she's and idiot.

I don't blame her for getting out no matter what her reasons are.

Most of the liberal media did nothing but bash her all the time, talk crap about her family and make up lies. Most of the idiotic people cannot even tell the difference between tina fey and Palin.

She did a great job as Governor, and served her state well!

x2

In find it mildly amusing how so many folks bitch and moan about how the politicians all look and sound alike, are detached from the "real people" of America and how they only serve themselves, their political careers, thier egos and ignore the will of their constituants.

When someone comes along who doesn't fit the typical "politician" mold, talks like someone from your home town and isn't PC, they are instantly labeled "hick, moron, illiterate......."by the press, even though they consistantly make decisions that reflect the Will of the People and take a stand for common sense.

So who do we want leading our country? The polished, slick-talker that has no moral compass and will sell out their country for fame and fortune?

We are experiencing first-hand what that has gotten us........record unemployment, record dept, record taxes with the promise of more of the same.

Time for the spineless, party leg-humpers to snap out of it........:twak:

Personally, I think people that like Palin politically, to this very day (with the benefit of hindsight), are still thinking with their d__ks. Most Republicans recognize the grave task they'll have in 2012, and they recognize they'll need someone with legitimate/ intelligible ideas (for everyone) rather than someone with an ass most guys wouldn't mind tapping a few times (myself included).

Look, I have no problems with George Bush Jr or Sarah Palin from a personal standpoint; I think they're nice folks, but - whether you like it or not - America's an elite country; it needs elite leaders (democrat or republican alike - I really don't care). What it doesn't need is someone that garners votes because they look like they'd be fun at a picnic or behind the barbeque shed.

I think that every country needs a better-class of politican, and it's upto us to keep them to those standards.

Palin did well for Alaska. She was not ready for VP but I would vote for her over Hillary Clinton anytime. During the election, I was amazed how bad the media attacked her. Every magazine is filled with brain damaged celebrities like Angelina Jolie and Michael Jackson, yet they attack a successfull, morally grounded, family oriented, leader like Palin. Seems a little backwards to me.

So let me get this straight.... you're offended people called Palin retarded, and in response you're essentially calling them the same? Does anyone else see a problem here? I wouldn't buy a car from a dealer that called me an a-hole, why would a listen to someone that gives me political advice mixed with personal attacks?

I always hear republicans imply democrats aren't grounded and that they lack family values, yet Barrack Obama was raised well and he seems just as good of a parent as palin. By contrast, I hear democrats imply republicans are backwards hillbillies, yet naxja seems republican heavy, and its obvious you guys know how to use the internets :D Look, all I'm saying is this will never end until people from both sides start using some common sense.

Really, there is only one person in the political spotlight I despise on a personal level, and it's rush limbaugh. His michael j fox comments have me livid to this very day, and if I ever ran into him I can't promise I wouldn't go sincity on his face and nutsack. Aside from that lard ass, I have no personal issues with bush, palin, hillary or barrack.

Back