• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A few pics from Sat NWfest

Jakethesnake

NAXJA Forum User
Here's a few shots I got from saturday. I wasn't part of NWfest, but happened to run into it at funny rocks.

This looked crazier in real life!
photo-9.jpg

Oops! I saw this one happen, it happened slow motion, didn't seem to do much damage though.
photo-10.jpg

photo-11.jpg

Photos really don't do justice to the experience. I had a great time and enjoyed the good company. Here are a couple of snaps.

Epic run on Friday Manastash Ridge:
NW09EpicRunManastash2.jpg

NW09EpicRunManastash3.jpg

NW09EpicRunManastash4.jpg

Saturday at Moon Rocks:

Michael spotting me on a line that might be possible.
NW09MoonRocksNewline0.jpg

Looking at a lot of sky through the windshield at this point. (Can only see the hand signals above the hood.)
NW09MoonRocksNewline4.jpg

NW09MoonRocksNewline6.jpg

And a bounce to far:
NW09MoonRocksNewline7.jpg

Friends being professional (Michael, Doug, and Rich):
NW09MoonRocksNewline8.jpg

NW09MoonRocksNewline12.jpg

Matt MEOWS and winches out:
NW09MoonRocksNewline16.jpg

Jake, I forgot to thank the two of you for the help with my little mishap. You guys were calm about the whole thing and got me back on all fours nice and quick. :thumbup:

On a side note, I just got home a little bit ago all in one piece. I'll have a trip report up later tonight. All I can say was that the last five days were a total blast.

Nice pics. We need more.

Nice pics. We need more.

LOTS MORE PLEASE! Freakin' camera was being a piece of junk and I couldn't take any.

I'm about to go through mine...but it'll be a bit. On a side note, the drive home was a piece of cake. :thumbup: I have about 4gigs of pics.

~Scott

I can't wait to see them all. My drive home was great, but a broken passenger CV u-joint from the moon rocks made it a little clunky (more than usual).

you made it home on a broken u-joint? Wow

Last one out. I had the privilage of taking lots of trash to the dumpsters today. I know who you are, a-holes.

I need a vacation after my vacation.

way to take out the trash Nick :spin1: :spin1:

dammit, im there next year... well we will see...

Last one out. I had the privilage of taking lots of trash to the dumpsters today. I know who you are, a-holes.

I need a vacation after my vacation.

Wow...that sucks man. I cleaned up my camp and stuck it all in the Jeep, then left a bag for Brian to take his trash home in.

On the bright side here's some teasers.

3670600294_334d126bf3_o.jpg

Brian got a little frisky at Funny rocks.

3669793297_2d21c2f98b_o.jpg

Those gals' rig entertaining all of us.

3670595676_1b0a62f16c_o.jpg

Me on the crack for the first time...pic by Brian with my camera.

3669788817_57d26d284e_o.jpg

This photo does NO justice to this line, think of the crack only shorter. Doug and Rich found the line out of the ravine, I just followed them.

More to come later. flickr.com/photos/scott_schmitz/

~Scott

Back