• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6.5" lift with rear coil conversion, SYE, motor, trans, TC... and more

Brandoson

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I've decided to part the 88 cherokee out since my brother hasnt found a job yet to pay me back for it after I bought it for him.

open to trades, Id be interested in 33-35 tires, 1-ton steering, locker for D44, 4.56 gears for D44 or D30, adjustable upper control arms, chromoly axle shafts, stock exhaust from cat back, front vinyl drivers side seat...

I have a 6.5" lift (dont know the brand) $400
- has rear coil conversion
- will give the rear turdy-five with it to make the swap even easier if you dont already have an upgraded axle (then its all bolt on)
- rancho RS 9000 shocks (5 way adjustable)
- track bar

Gas tank skid $140

SYE w/ CV rear driveshaft (nearly new) with transfer case (to make installation easier) $200

Set of (4) 15" cragar soft 8's $120

4.0 engine w/ all accessories (runs perfect, you can even come see it run before its pulled) $380

automatic transmission (good as well) $280

D30 $100

D44 $280

front seats $make offer

stock wheel with crappy stock tire $20... or free (you pick)

88 cherokee shell? $100 (once everything is parted im just going to take it to the metal scrap yard if noone wants it.

I would also consider paying cash plus parts for a good running car or suv with a/c

will sell whole running jeep with lift, SYE, gas tank skid for $800 (it would be a trail only rig as it has no doors and no interior except front seats)

call me at 602 821 9520
Brandon

Last edited:
if you want pictures of anything specific let me know.

also, if you see anything else you want on the jeep let me know.

here are some pictures of the jeep most of these parts are coming from:

jp01.JPG

jp02.JPG

jp03.JPG

jp04.JPG

jp05.JPG

jp06.JPG

do you know what brand the SYE is?

No. I bought the jeep like it sits.

I can send pics. I'm not at a computer right now so I can email them from my phone though.

here's pictures of the lift, SYE and gas tank skid plate

I forgot to mention Lift includes stainless brake lines

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

oops. gas tank sid was supposed to say $40

Gas tank skid $40

wheels lowered to $100
Set of (4) 15" cragar soft 8's $100

NOPE. I do have a 44, and I am selling a dana 44.

I said the 35 goes with the lift. (which is on the jeep)

they are 32x11.5

I wasnt planning on selling them since they would make great spares for my 32" BFG's but I would for the right price :p

I have 4 of them.

arent the wheels the d-windows???
i dunno but i randomly got a phone call today from a guy wanting to trade for my honda and i said no im keepin it and he said he has a 2 door xj he wants to trade for it and ive been wanting a 2 door pretty bad sooooo....
i might be buying some parts back hahahahaha

i thought that thing looked new.

I wanted to keep the d-windows because its a set of 5.

I am selling my cragar's

Wow.. This blows.. I had two people who were willing to purchase this jeep and wheel it.. Oh, well.. Yet another XJ into the scrap pile..

Dave i have a 87 i'll let go for $800. all it needs is a muffler which i have but just need to weld it on. 4.0L, auto, non disco front, 35 rear.

Back