• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj stuff

goodwilljeeper

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys just trying to clean out the shed up here since i don't have room or time for some of this stuff during college. EVERYTHING IS OBO so please shoot me offers

this thing (stock tire tie down) (Free)

heim- not sure what size (free)
stock track bar (free)

stock track bar bracket - not damaged or drilled ($10)

These are rocky road outfitters lower control arm johnny joints. these are brand new. 80 miles on them to test them out. these things allow you to flex like crazy which was awesome but i am running stock uppers and some other parts that limited the travel so I went with something else. these are great arms needing a good home. small scratches from garage storage. comes with hardware. these sell for 209 but i am willing to take offers and just want to clear out the room ($160) http://www.rocky-road.com/xj-control-arms.html

4.5 inch lift kit short arms. needs new bushing but strong arms. $40

Cobra radio ltd 29. this radio works really well, has a great range in it and fully adjustable. 4 drill holes in plate are from the other owners mounting options, i bought a mount for it and that comes with the radio. works great and comes with power cord just not the microphone or entena. ($50)

pair of rear plastics. I actually paid money for these in high school when the jeep didn't come with them. they are not cracked or dented, just minor scrapes and obviously different color red. the rust you see is just surface rust on the outside and pitting on the inside of the tank ($40)

pair of old gas cans, these things are sick but I don't have the room to keep them, make them into a flower pot or actually use them as gas tanks. They don't have gas caps but caps are $10 at 4 wheel parts. no rust, cracks, or leaks. one has a minor dent in the side. ($40)

ruff stuff lower control arm heim. I believe this thing is frozen into the length its at. about stock position. (case of beer) but heim is in great shape

96 front doors
I bought these doors thinking that I would build half doors, but who am i kidding i don't have time to do that. these have all the trimming, bolts, and wire. no dents or cuts just minor scratches (white scratch in picture is dust not scratch). these have power mirrors and hinges attached to them ready to use. if you WANT A FULL SET then i know the guy who has the others and he is welling to part ways with them. ($100)

I also have:

-NP242 stock and has been garage kept with cover. perfect working condition and no leaks. comes with stock drive shaft ($100?)
-DANA30 housing. this is the axle housing and gears only. shafts, knuckles, cover have been removed ($20?)
-CHRYSTLER8.25 housing. no drums or cover just the housing gears and lines ($20?)
-VW e fan. ($25)
-beefy track bar with beefy rods. ($30)

those doors look pretty cherry. Wish I had a 97 and could use them or had the desire to do the swap on my 88.

Might not be difficult but my maroon interior is kind of hard to match. Haha

BUMP. doors are sold and the prices are lowered. please help me get rid of this stuff other wise its getting towed or craigslisted for more.
EVERYTHING IS OBO so please shoot me offers

this thing (stock tire tie down) (Free)
heim- not sure what size (free)
stock track bar (free)
ruff stuff lower control arm/heim. FREE
stock track bar bracket ($10)
These are rocky road outfitters lower control arm johnny joints ($150)
Cobra radio ltd 29 ($30)
pair of rear plastics. ($40)
pair of old gas cans,($30)

text me about the rocky road lca's
805 598 7301

Back