• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ BUILD FOR THE VETERANS

TheBigDogg

NAXJA Forum User
I am going to be building up a Jeep Cherokee that I will take to car shows and off road events to bring awareness to the public and my fellow Veterans about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) & Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). Both of these are called hidden wounds, the XJ will be called Hidden Wounds XJ. I am a Operation Desert Storm and Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran and I have PTSD, I am currently getting the help I need, but there are far too many Veterans that are unaware of what can be done for them and what they deserve. I want to give back and help share this information and resources. It seems like everyone knows someone who has deployed to combat, so I figure if I can take this XJ to events and help educate people, the word will get to the Veterans and they can start getting the help they need.

I did start a Facebook page, I will be posting updates on there.
https://www.facebook.com/hiddenwoundsxj

if anyone would like to help in any way, you can respond here or send me an email to [email protected]

Back