• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xj and much parts..

XJcrazy

NAXJA Forum User
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I have a truck and an extensive list of parts / extras..

1984 Chopped Cherokee w/ 305 cu in.motor T- 350 tranny and Mucho lift ( alot ) ..8 " Skyjacker coils 2" poly spacer with 1 " Alum Spacer. Rear Springs are Rustys 6.5 on 2" steal blocks and 2.5 RE drop brackets
On truck: 9,000 lb winch
Stainless Steal extended brake lines front and back..
Pro Farm Bumper ( Awsome piece !! ) w/ pro comp lights.
BFG A/T KO 35" on 15x10 Rock crawlers
Flowmaster exhaust 2-1
Optima Red top battery
Fiberglass Cowl hood
" needs a cage "

Keep in mind this is a project truck and is not done though it is driven daily
Fits in a standard garage by 1/2 an inch
$2000.00 Truck and parts in JAX , FL - (904) 838 8838

Extras...: Springs Front Coil 4" and 8"( 8 " are sold )
Radiators (2)
Front Dana 30 Complete with New hubs and brakes.
Poly Spacers 2" ( 2 sets )
Rancho LCA ( non Adjustable)

Spare Motor that was in my old XJ:
1990 4.0 Completely rebuilt by the Power Exchange
New Water Pump, Stainless Borla header, blue printed fuel injectors,
Cap and rotor new with excell 11mm plug wires. All new seals and gaskets, Clifford Cam, Starter, etc etc. Strong motor!!

Spare Tranfer case : 1990 NP 231 All new seals and gaskets..Slip yoke elim.
kit was SOLD

Spare Transmission: 5sp manual ( dont remember the model ) I know its not the Puegoet tranny ( POS ) It has been rebuilt also, new seals, and new 3rd gear ...

I sell my stuff cheap, make me an reasonable offer and its yours..
(904) 838 8838 Adam

Last edited:
Nothing really special about the motor.. Its a stock 305 Chevy..Edelbrock Alum Intake, Edelbrock 4 barrel , Hei electronic ign. etc etc.. Shorty headers...

whats the deal with that rear tire carrier ?? would ya sell ? and how much or where did that come from ....ya got a nice rig ...sux to see ya sell it ...id also be intrested in them 4 inch coils to .....shipping ideas on any of it to 46260 :pirate1:

could use the 2" spacers.

would you be willing to sell those clear side markers?.... I know you probably don't wanna take 'em off the truck since you're selling it... but thought it'd be worth asking. thanks!

Back