• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT two set's of 35" tires and 5 steel wheels for your set of 5 matching wheels/tires

scottydoes

NAXJA Forum User
WTT two set's of 35" tires and 5 steel wheels for your set of 5 matching wheels/tires

I currently have two set's of 35'' tires, and am really wanting to downsize to just one. I don't want to have to switch back and forth every summer/winter. Would love to get into some MT's or something a little more winter friendly.

I would need a set of 5, and possibly some cash, if yours are not in perfect shape, because both sets of my tires have a ton of miles left.

I have 5 15x8 black steel wheels, currently mounted are four BFG AT's 35x12.50 with about 3500 miles, and the spare is one of the goodyears.

The other set of tires is goodyear wrangler #1's? I honestly have no idea what they are, but they look very similar to MT'Rs with a solid center lug. Predator offraod said maybe they looked a little like a trophy truck tire or something. I donno, they came on the jeep.....:dunno: These tires also have a ton of life left.

Anyway, on to the pics...

The BFG's and wheels:

DSC_0224.jpg

Tread on the AT's:
DSC_0223.jpg

The Goodyear's:

DSC_0219.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

Tread remaining:

DSC_0220.jpg

The spare:

DSC_0226.jpg

I may considering some 33's if 1) they are in super condition, 2) they are an excellent tire and/or nicer wheels.

I check here often, LMK

~Scotty

Re: WTT two set's of 35" tires and 5 steel wheels for your set of 5 matching wheels/t

Really wish I had the lift to clean 35's... May see what I can come up with lol

If I am not mistaken from the CL ad that I saw your jeep on a long time ago, the Goodyears are a bias ply.

Re: WTT two set's of 35" tires and 5 steel wheels for your set of 5 matching wheels/t

I would love to just buy a set if you would do that. And if I have some cash by then.

Really wish I had the lift to clean 35's... May see what I can come up with lol

If I am not mistaken from the CL ad that I saw your jeep on a long time ago, the Goodyears are a bias ply.

yeah that was the PO, he told me the goodyears were some sort of kevlar tire, but i did a google search on like every piece of writing i found on the tire....and came up with nothing. whatever they are, they sure are heavy mo'fo's!

What size lift are you running?

4.5" leafs with 1" shackles in rear, 5.5" coils in front. with a little fender/quarter trimming, and front spacers i don't have any issues with rubbing.

I believe those are OLD competition bias-ply MTRs. Likely a pretty sticky compound for kicking arse off-road, but also likely tough to balance, loud as hell, and quick wearing for street use...

I believe those are OLD competition bias-ply MTRs. Likely a pretty sticky compound for kicking arse off-road, but also likely tough to balance, loud as hell, and quick wearing for street use...

What he said...

Those are Goodyear Yellow Labels, competition tires made for short course and desert racing. The solid tread blocks allow teams to groove the tires as they see fit. They're really tough but probably terrible for street use.

well alright. so if anyone needs some tires for a buggy, sounds like these would be more suited to that. and they are VERY soft, they were actually terrifying in the snow, i had the jeep for two days, and went to discount tire to get the AT's mounted.

so, i may consider seperating then. let me think on a price for each.....

Whats outright sale price for both sets?
Both sets without rims?
Call or text me. I'll be up for few hours.

450 a pair was just tires....i am pretty frim on that i think because 5 new 35's ain't gonna be cheap, and i have to try to break even. that's why i was leaning more towards a trade.

I'd love to have those 35" BFG I have some BFG ATs 33" mounted on outlaw II rims with about 8 to 9k miles on them. I can get a tread depth if your interested at all.

Sorry let me update that a bit I have 4 that are 33" BFG AT's my spare is a 32" BFG ATs used once with under 50 miles on it maybe if that. mounted on an old Jeep alum rim.

no thanks, looking to get away from the all terrains, looking fore a more aggresive, but road friendly tire.

i have a nearly new set of goodyear wrangler mtr's, but they are 33's. interested?

Back