• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTF?

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
First, what the hell is your problem all of the sudden John?

Second, why are you so against what Aaron and I are doing since you dissapeared for a month?

Third, didn't you out your previous Vice-Pres for being absent for a couple weeks?

I don't know what the XXXX is wrong with you lately but you need to check your shit. You aren't better than anybody on this board and you aren't contributing anything that anyone else hasn't already. Get off of your high horse and figure your shit out somewhere else. We are trying to get a new BOD and people that are actually showing interest in making things happen. You had no base for being such a douche to chvy who said that he didn't even want the position for lack of experience. He didn't accept and in no way showed that he wanted the exception. You went off on him in the thread for no reason and I think you can bitch at me for it not him. Go appologize if you are man enough otherwise, go back into hiding and let us do our thing.

clicky: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1072152

This is now in effect as approved by the :NAXJA: BOD:

Quote:

:NAXJA: Grievance Standard Operating Procedures

1. As per the :NAXJA: Bylaws, Article VI, Section 3: The Board of Directors shall comprise the Grievance Committee. In this capacity, their responsibility is to determine the validity of any grievance voiced by any Member. This committee shall decide on the proper course of action for resolving any grievance. Two-thirds Board of Directors majority shall rule in Grievance Committee votes.

2. The President shall Chair the grievance committee. In his absence, the next highest ranking member of the Board of Directors shall Chair the grievance committee.

3. All grievances must be submitted to the President or Vice-President in writing (either by letter, private message, or email). A forum post or thread shall not be an acceptable form of grievance submission. The officer who received the greivance will then be responsible for presenting it to the committee.

4. The chair of the committee shall notify all involved parties of the grievance so they may submit any evidence or defense.

5. The grievance committee shall convene within 5 days of a grievance receipt. A grievance shall be resolved within 30 days of receipt, unless outside circumstances preclude this from occurring (i.e. waiting for evidence, pending legal action, etc.) All parties involved shall be notified of the grievance outcome by the chair of the committee in writing.

Alright bud, I was the one sticking up for you last battle you fought. Guess that was a waste of time. Have a good life. Guess you are just trying to burn as many bridges as you can on your way out.

This is what I have a problem with.

good job. I wanted to put zjjamie in the hat but chevy is well deserved

You're retarded.

This program was supposed to be at the end of the year. We still have the whole beginning of next wheeling season.

This is in no way your job. You seem to have a problem all of the sudden and when you dissapear and come back on this high horse. That is in no way your job either.

Yes you are retarded because you are now looping 2 separate arguments to feed each other at your convenience. therfore Yes you are indeed retarded.

Pick one fight and stick to it. Then prepare to lose.

Back