• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB/TF: Axle parts

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
Looking for 4.10 gears/carrier (possibly lunchbox locker) for Hp-D30 (Reverse rotation)
Possibly C8.25 locker/HD diffcover
Extended rear bumpstops.
Let me know what ya got. Thanks.

I have a 29 spline C8.25 with an ARB and 4.56 gears in it. It doesn't have a HD cover but it does have a diff skid that is very effective. I also have spare 29 spline shafts and actually a complete extra housing. The only thing missing are the brakes. The backing plates and drums are present but the hardware isn't installed. I do have the hardware but its in a seperate box.

B

Kinda far from me for most of that. But what would you sell the arb setup for? How old is it?

I bought the ARB 09/09/03. It is the RD93 which is the newer stronger 2 pc style without the small bolts holding it together (3 pc).

When I put a D44 in the front of my Jeep I sold the D30 to a guy in CO. To ship the entire axle to a business was around $180. I'd prefer not to break up the axle with the ARB in it. I would be looking to get $700 for the entire axle plus the cost of shipping.

B

I bought the ARB 09/09/03. It is the RD93 which is the newer stronger 2 pc style without the small bolts holding it together (3 pc).

When I put a D44 in the front of my Jeep I sold the D30 to a guy in CO. To ship the entire axle to a business was around $180. I'd prefer not to break up the axle with the ARB in it. I would be looking to get $700 for the entire axle plus the cost of shipping.

B
I already have a C8.25 with 4.10s (which are the gears I want to go with) Was just looking to see if anyone had parts for it.
Thank you for your offer, I am sure that will go to a good home.

Back