• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB-Passenger Power Seat Base '95+

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
Got my nice cushy ZJ leather seats installed in my DD, but was only able to find a driver's side power base. Anyone have a passenger side one in their spare parts pile or parts jeep? Or seen any in your local JY?

Still need one or two of these, would prefer one with the seat belt bracket since I stole the one from the '99 to put in the the '96...

No, starting in 95 or 96 they put a boxed brace across the floor that the front of the seat brackets bolt into the front of, vertically, rather than flat on the floor like the earlier ones.

Thanks but I have those in all 4.
Sure wish the ZJ/WJ brackets worked, there's a zillion of those in the junkyards.
My local LKQ seems to get at least 10 of those for every XJ, and most of them have dual power seats.

Still looking for a couple of these.

Took a break from office work today to go to LKQ, they have 40% off today and tomorrow.
Fewer XJs and more ZJs/WJs every time I go there. Couldn't even find another nice set of leather seats out of all those grands.

Last edited:
Back