• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: outside temp sensor (ambient temp)

N8N_99xj

NAXJA Forum User
anyone got one? I dropped my front skid today to wire up some fog lights and saw that the connector for the sensor was there. I'd like to use it (I have an aftermarket rear view mirror with compass and outside temp display, but I never wired up the temp) but the generic sensor I have doesn't match the factory connector. Just thought I'd post in case someone has one before I go to the dealer.

Long shot - if anyone has a four switch panel for a '99 and a rear fog light switch, I'd love to have that too. And some Euro taillights, but I can just use a universal light, that is less crucial.

please email because I haven't been on here in ages. n8nagel at gmail dot com I haven't been here because up until earlier this week nothing's broken in a while! (touch wood) I had to replace my alternator so since I was in the groove I decided to install these fog lights that I've had for ages but was too lazy to put together the wiring for them, that's 90% done now...

thanks for looking!

Back