• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB OEM Air Cleaner Lid and 2 wire Bails RENIX

Rags

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for an OEM upper air cleaner housing and a couple wire bails for air cleaner housing for 87 to 90 Renix 4.0., I think 91 uses the wire bails also..

I would even consider the whole air cleaner assembly minus accordian if you dont want to split up your air cleaner housing.....most of the renix lower oem housings I have run across are cracked or warped severly, upper housing would really help me out..... ...

I picked up an air cleaner assembly off a 91 , but the tube to hook accordian on upper air cleaner housing is in the wrong place, so my rubber accordian off my t-body wont fit the upper air cleaner housing........Need one off a Renix .

Also need a couple wire bails for the air cleaner housing to clamp the upper and lower air cleaner housings together..... the later solid metal bails wont fit, need the wire bails, missing 2..... 87 to 91?

I took off my home brew cold air and conical filter to get ready for an upcoming Safari Snorkel install.... so going back to stock air cleaner assembly......

Thanks!:cool:

Think I found one!

Back