• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB JCR slim rack, OR-Fab hoop

katuah

NAXJA Forum User
Looks like JCR has discontinued their slimline roof rack. Let me know if you have one you'd want to get rid of. Might also be interested in an Olympic top hat. I'd also talk to you if you can fab up something roof-hugging like that. My tall rack is annoying me, and I don't have access to benders, etc to be able to fab up my own.

Also, I just bought an OR-Fab winch bumper, but it didn't come with the hoop/stinger piece, so if you are parting out and have one for sale, or just don't need it on yours and want some cash, contact me.

I'm in the RTP, NC area.

CHeck one of those real stupidtruck sites like truck addaons.com or something. I stumbled across it there for about 1/2 the price of retail and ordered it online. Same with the light bar for the or fab bumper. I payed less than 100 for both shipped. Worth a shot.

dellstopjeep, I looked all over the web and cant seem to find the hoop for less than $99 alone, and that isn't including the light bar. Cheapest I could find the light bar was I think around $60. If you know where I can get both for under $100 by all means send me a link!!!! That would be a serious deal!!!! or did I misunderstand you? :confused:

Rewster, thanks, I'd forgotten about those roof sliders. I might get in touch with him and see what he's done toward rigging up a spare carrier to that setup. It isnt quite as pretty as the JCR but my heep is not a mall crawler anyway.

how tall and how wide do you need the stinger to be at the base where it mounts ? I could bend one up for ya

Back