• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Driver Rear Door Limited Panel

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Looking for a rear driver door in grey with the wood trim for my 98 Limited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTB: Passenger Rear Door Limited Panel

BTT That is the interior panel I'm looking for.

Re: WTB: Passenger Rear Door Limited Panel

Driver side not Passenger.

Bump! Anyone see a Limited in a yard check for me please! Need the gray with wood trim.

Hey I've got all four in Limited trim. I don't think it'd be worth trying to ship them, but I might be able to parts train them back closer with RedHeap. I think he lives in one of the Carolinas anyway.

Are they the gray two tone with wood trim? Either that or get them to the Crawl. CAn you post a picture of them? How much you wanting?

They are. In fact they where from a 98 limited. Was asking for $40 for the whole set on the Winterfest for sale thread. There is also a pic of the passenger front which is the only one with any defect (The leather is coming off the lower edge of the arm rest.). No switches on them.

They are. In fact they where from a 98 limited. Was asking for $40 for the whole set on the Winterfest for sale thread. There is also a pic of the passenger front which is the only one with any defect (The leather is coming off the lower edge of the arm rest.). No switches on them.

I posted. I can paypal you the money. I'm sure Jason or Dan could get them to the crawl. Let me know.

Back