• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB cheap dana 30 with ABS 97+

Kristian

NAXJA Forum User
Getting ready for a mild build on the DD. Upcountry springs, ZJ-D30 Front, 8.8 LSD Rear, 30s.

I have the ZJ housing with 3.73 already and I can easily swap my knuckles and shafts over to it but I would like to minimize downtime if possible.

All that said I am looking for a Cheap dana 30 to pull knuckles and shafts off of. For now I wish to retain ABS (grind every other 8.8 tone ring tooth) and I want a newer axle that takes the larger U-joints.

Anyone have something with trashed bearings or perhaps just a set of good knuckles and shafts they are willing to let go cheap?

FWIW, any ABS shaft will use the bigger U-Joints.

Not sure what was on the 94 I pulled off my brothers 94 but it was abs the newer xJ axle. I pulled from I think a 96-97 was not tapped for the abs on the knuckles...anyway reason axle was pulled was previous owner hit the pumpkin at 35 on rock where tube meets pumpkin and it leaked...knuckles shafts etc were good...I just dropped this axle off at k&k surplus they are off exit 10 i76 south frontage road ...I gave it to them no scrap fee so should be cheap .

Back