• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 97+ XJ

Skorpyo

NAXJA Member #241
NAXJA Member
I'm in the market for a newer model style XJ with reasonable amount of miles in ready to go condition. I'm not very picky about color or sub model, but am not looking for a fixer upper and would prefer that miles are under 150K. I'd prefer an automatic and must be a 4x4.

If you, or someone you know, is looking to sell or considering shoot me a PM. Please provide pics and specs and asking price. I'm looking for a trustworthy sale as I don't trust Craigslist, eBay etc.

I also have a 1972 CJ-5 that could be available for trade if interested but not a must. Thanks!

Tim

I should clarify that I'm looking for a mostly or entirely stock XJ.

Damn Tim there was a really nice steel blue one for sale just across 81 in pine grove when we were up there for nacfest. I'm betting it had pretty low miles it looked really nice from the road.

Honestly it's a day trip for me and the missus, I'll go up and look at it for real if you want, just can't say exactly when without her input and she's not home.��

Rich that's very kind of you to offer but no need. There's plenty of them on Craigslist but figured I'd ask here in the case that someone was sitting on one.

I'm looking at a green one online. Might see if it's available when I get back from vacation. Thanks!

And what are u going todo with that.

Daily driver. But I'm in no hurry

i have a 2000 XJ for sale. near mint condition and only 39,134 miles on it. Literally my grandparents jeep. i have a ton of pictures to send. i will also be posting it on the classifieds section if you aren't interested. i sent you a pm

Duke, thanks for the offer, though I've since found another XJ. I should mention that there is someone in the SouthEast forum looking for a stock XJ as well. Good luck with your sale!

Back