• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrenchfest at Ghost's Shop - February 6

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
Getting together at Ghost's shop in Hartsville SC on January 23rd to do a heater core and evaporator on BlurpleXJ's Jeep. Anybody who wants to join is more than welcome too. Post in here if you are interested, even if only to stop by and say hey.

Re: Wrenchfest at Ghost's Shop - Saturday January 23rd

I though the URE workday was that day???

I though the URE workday was that day???

It is but this is the day Tim and Blurplexj can both get here so I'll miss it this time. :( If anyone wants to come hang out and help out let me know and I'll get you the address and my contact info if you don't have it.

Jelly.

Due to weather it might get moved.....

Very good chance this will get moved. Looking like the Charlotte area is going to get hit pretty hard with an ice storm from Thursday night all the way through Saturday, and I won't be risking my DD on ice. Will know for sure afternoon as the forecasts are finalized.

So, sense the Ghost has a tag maybe I'll drive it up there for some fun!

Moved to February 6th because of weather. Tim can you change the title?

Are you going to show up for it?

Highly unlikely. That's a 3 hour drive for me. We'll have to see what's going on. Where are we going wheeling when I get there?

I ask because I saw the request to change it to the 30th, so I did. Then I see that it's now changed to the 6th.

Highly unlikely. That's a 3 hour drive for me. We'll have to see what's going on. Where are we going wheeling when I get there?

I ask because I saw the request to change it to the 30th, so I did. Then I see that it's now changed to the 6th.

There is a trail not far from here. I'm going to URE on the 30th.

Bring an RC crawler and we can all play in the new rock course LG is building!!

Back