• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WOW! Found this on madxj.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepguy97

NAXJA Forum User
Author Topic
XJguy
Starting Member

1 Posts Posted - 02/21/2004 : 19:38:42
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me start off by saying that I have had an XJ for my personal use since 1988. I have been working on them in all facets since the early 90s. I have been a member of every XJ exclusive organization on the Internet since the early 90s. I have contributed immensely to them all by means of tech, ideas/suggestions and even monetarily. I even had a FAQ site dedicated for XJs long before anyone else had one. When I signed onto NAXJA I did so because many of my "XJ buddies" pushed me to do it, in spite of me not being an offroader, once I did commit and joined I was very happy to have done so, that is up until this past October when a series of misunderstanding brought upon flame-wars that the club has not ever seen before. My only apprehension to joining a paying club was that I feared that I would not be accepted because my only XJ at the time was very, very different (lowered); but as the good people they were, they took me in and welcomed me and even got me to think outside my box. They even told me that they need the diversity and XJ knowledge I bring to the table to help NAXJA grow and encompass all XJers; so that no one feels left out whether they are a street racer, rock crawler or grocery getter. So not only did a little of me rub off on them (the NAXJA President has been planning on building a lowered MJ) but a little of them rubbed off on me as well; I now have a lifted XJ in my stable with 35" tires so don't right me off just yet (and I have it due to my involvement with this club and the good people I once knew here, who I hoped to one day meet and take on trails with).

There is a group of very influential NAXJA members (the lemmings) that feel I, XJguy, am a disruptive pox on this organization. They feel that I do nothing there but pick fights with other members and that I post only for the sake of disrupting the organization. Let me state that I do not claim to know everything, I genuinely try to help all XJers alike to the best of my abilities, and only when I feel what I am saying is true and beneficial. Can I falter? Yes. Will I falter again? Yes. But no misrepresentations were ever meant, and if per chance you feel that the advice I gave you was hurtful or inaccurate in anyway, I apologize for the inconvenience. Further more and here is where it gets really bizarre, they feel that because I am taking an unusually long amount of time to establish my XJ related business, that I should have to answer to them and a s a direct result they are spreading the false word that I am dishonest. This is in spite if me never having taken orders or taken money from anyone for any of the proprietary products. What’s even more bizarre is the fact that the people who are vocal about this, have XJs that are so radically modified that they could not use any of the products that I intend to offer even if they wanted to. This battle ensued in October when I was unable to make it to the Moab 20th anniversary event. It has gone on until now, with more and more personal friends of the “lemmings” taking sides with them for the simple fact that they know them personally and nothing else. There is a growing number of individuals that are so sick of seeing the battles that they are jumping in on the “ban XJguy” band wagon since it seems like the easiest way to stop the disaster that the NAXAJ has become, even if this is not the morally correct thing to do and they know it. The Board of Directors, many of which are part of the lemmings and or are close personal friends of them, turn a blind eye at the disruptive threads started by their buddies and have allowed the disruptions go on for 5 months, completely against NAXJA bylaws and against their obligations as administrators to the organization.

A private poll for the paying members has been set up in the Member’s Forum so that they may vote on my eviction. Basically one lemming there follows the other, as lemmings do, right to their demise. The ring leader I usually attribute is Beezil, who even here spends most of his time trolling and just making negative comments about other’s ideas and or insulting others. Yes he is a founding member of NAXJA, and helped draw up the bylaws and organize the inception of the club, but he now uses the club as his personal podium with which he basically has free run of the land and can do no harm and cannot be banned; as it is clear from his recent antics which resulted in no repercussions. As of late he has waged a personal vendetta against me, for reasons that till this day I do not understand. Since I know many more XJers are not members of NAXJA than are, I just want to let you all know just what kind of organization NAXJA has become. I was an avid supporter of the group and even signed on for life, now I stand here half way kicked out; since they have removed all of my privileges, I can no longer post anything. In addition to Beezil, there are at least 10 other close friends that comprise of the lemmings one of which is bgcntry72, who has the privilege to have even been personally named in a ltter to me form another XJer and who was recently banned from Jeeps Unlimited for his love of disruptive threads and comments. Here is a direct quote from one of the many old time XJers who elect tot no longer have anything to do with NAXJA due to the poor attitudes of its controlling group, “…not all Jeep sites have degraded themselves to the level that NAXJA has. In fact one of the instigators, Scott(bgcountry72) is proud to drum people out of sites, he thinks it's funny and apparently so do several others……That in a nutshell is what sealed the deal on my interaction with the D!CKHEADS of the Jeep world. I now only trail ride, I'm not a crawler and I can always find any of a number of people to ride with.” As you can see, and many of you may already know from first hand experiences, I am not the only one who has shared far less than optimal interactions with the current state of the membership at NAXJA.
At this time I highly suggest that anyone who is a member of NAXJA reconsider just what kind of organization you are involved in. There are many, many clubs out there with much higher caliber people who will not knock you down if you don’t drive around in a Jeep the looks like a jungle gym with 35" tires. Please don’t misinterpret this, I am not saying all the members or all of the BOD in NAXJA are bad, but the ones that are, are highly influential and basically those bad apples ruin the whole basket. I feel the days of that organization are numbered unless there is a clean sweep of the Board of Directors so that the corruption will cease (an exception to this I feel is Eagle and Farmer Matt, who have both voiced their oppositions to the general behavior of all involved in this fiasco). The immature non-XJ related bash-fests have gone on to become to prevalent that the BOD even had to create a special forum entitled the Den of Inequity, to contain the animals that NAXJA now harbors and to keep them out to the public eye. Speaking of which there has been mention of deleting all of the threads since October that offer evidence of the mess since October at NAXJA. The idea is not to scare off new and or potential members, so in other words you join in, unbeknownst to the true nature of the beast, and hand over your hard earned cash to these a$$holes, and before long you find yourself stuck amongst people who are really not that helpful and not that nice….and if you have a problem with it, they will not hear you, they will not try and help you, and they will gang up on you and throw you out of the club and keep (steal) your money, as they are doing to me.

Many, many of the original members of the group that consists of the core of NAXJA have left due to the poor attitudes the "lemming" group have shown and their influence on the rest of the group. NAXJA is very quick to bad mouth Jeeps Unlimited and its contributors, but being a person who visits both sites daily, I can tell you this much, what has transpired there as of late, as far as vendettas, persecution and fascism, I have never witnessed here nor on any other forum before in my life.

Thanks for taking the time to read this long statement and I hope you can use this information to educate yourself and help you make up your mind about NAXJA. Thanks and take care.

Richard C. / XJguy

I would suggest that it be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back