• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Why NAXJA is awesome.

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
So many times there are post here in the members forum to bitch and whine about our club, the people in it or the way its being run. I'd like to change that, and solve world hunger if there's time.

I am currently in the down hill side of a new build, I am using an 01 xj, 98 engine and a 2000 ecu, all to overcome issues with the California emissioned jeep. Not to mention this jeep started as a 2wd model.

The support, advice, direction, knowledge and overall help I've received from my NAXJA brothers has been astounding. The advice I've received has been accurate, the parts that I've had shipped in from all over the county have been good usable parts.

I couldn't have done it without NAXJA and the great people here. You know who you are.

I guess what I wanted to say is, Thank You!

Dan

I've got to echo Fore Wheeler's sentiment here. I'm a noob compared to some of the old timers, but I've made some pretty cool friends through this club. I've also learned an enormous amount about XJs here.

If had known about this site, and paid attention to the information here before buying, I would have saved quite a bit of money and hassle. But, some of those hassles have also brought me closer to the people here. This is why I truly believe this is a club with a forum, and not the other way around, as it sometimes seems. Getting together with like minded people and having a good time far outweighs the information, despite how valuable that information may be. It's refreshing to see people willing to lend a hand, without regard for compensation or payback.

The spirit of the club is also why I decided to give a bit back to the club, and run for office. It does take work to keep things on track.

David Bricker / SYR

Last edited:
I've met some if the best people in the world(even Ken....:gee:) because of this site and have managed to build a pretty decent jeep because of the great tech and knowledge here. I'm looking forward to driving 1500 miles to wheel in the mecca with NAXJA!

I've learned more about my jeep (and wrenching in general) just being a fanatic reading problem and solution posts for the last 6 years of people's real world experience than I did in 2 years of ASE certification training. This club - not just the forum - has given me some of the best friend's i've ever know (and some as close as family), and more knowledge and experience than I could ever have come up with on my own in that short amount of time.

I agree, NAXJA rules :thumbup:

Back