• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

*** Who Wants To Win A Set Of BROWN DOG MOTOR MOUNTS!? ***

I just put up an ad on Craigslist for an open casting call.
"Extras needed for small film project - little people only"

The number on the ad is Ben's...... :shhh:

5 days left including today peeps....and not one submission.....
Looks like the person who submits a video of them sitting in their Jeep by themselves could win it at this point!

So with only 6 1/2 hours till the submission deadline, we have only TWO entries,
Demonoid369: with 6ppl
and
bmikes: with 8ppl

Brandon..... you're in the lead now, and the mounts are yours....
UNLESS we have another submission in the next several hours that can beat 8 ppl......

Clock's tickin folks!....
:wantyou:

500 views.....
Just over 4.5 hours left, and only TWO submissions.... (n)
It will only take NINE people in your XJ to win these motor mounts....
That's just 8 other people for those who failed remedial math.....
Pretty easy goal....

Well I'm very disappointed to see that there were not more entries,
I guess some of you think that a contest like this is beneath you or something....
In any case, we DO have a winner!

Since Brandon doesn't technically HAVE a hatch, then that particular rule doesn't necessarily apply to him.
His cab IS completely enclosed, so the roof would be considered intact.

By a margin of TWO people, Brandon is the winner.....

Congrats BMIKES!!! you are now the owner of a set of Browndog motor mounts.

Well I'm very disappointed to see that there were not more entries,
I guess some of you think that a contest like this is beneath you or something....

I don't think it's an issue of this being beneath anyone. It's just a hard task to pull off if you don't have a bunch of real close friends.

At 41, if I asked my adult friends they would laugh me out of the building. Not to mention I'm close to the youngest of them.

Can you see a bunch of old men cramming there nappy smelly asses in one little car?

I don't think it's an issue of this being beneath anyone. It's just a hard task to pull off if you don't have a bunch of real close friends.

At 41, if I asked my adult friends they would laugh me out of the building. Not to mention I'm close to the youngest of them.

Can you see a bunch of old men cramming there nappy smelly asses in one little car?

I think that'd be pretty funny to watch actually!!

Back