• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who did I see today?

gray_penguin

NAXJA Forum User
Parked beside a Green 2 door XJ with a NAXJA sticker today in Concord NC. I think whoever it was, was in the urgent care place, hope it was nothing serious. Did not see them leave though. First time I have spotted another NAXJA member vehicle :)

Hmm, not sure who's got a green 2-door with a NAXJA sticker around here. You weren't far from me though!

I thought it was you, Tim, until I reread it and he said it was a two door.

David Capps has a green 2 door. Spanky is his s/n IIRC.

DSC_0082.jpg

Last edited:
Tim's Jeep never moves.

Yes it does! It moved this weekend actually. 10 feet out of the garage into the driveway for 2 days, then 10 feet back into the garage.

Oh, and it wasn't Dave. I may or may not have just asked him :D

Yes it does! It moved this weekend actually. 10 feet out of the garage into the driveway for 2 days, then 10 feet back into the garage.

Oh, and it wasn't Dave. I may or may not have just asked him :D

That lift we did at my old workplace, with the broken upper shock mounts, was that a 2 door?

2 doors rock! I don't think it was Dave. I posted this thread on his FB and he didn't come in and say anything.

Back