• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where are Americans like this when you need them

HE-MAN

NAXJA Forum User
Bet most of you had no idea about this.

Nice I'm going to have to rent the whole movie.

Did you see all them so called assault rifles they had? WOW! Dianne Feinstein would have flipped her wig.

True story btw

But Dave I thought you didn't think people needed to own AR style rifles? Did you come over to the dark side? Did we corrupt you?

I didnt steal mine and im not a sicko nor do i ever want to shoot somebody. I do own one though and thank the thousands of men and women who have died for my right to do so.

Under the new ban they want to pass every gun in this video would be banned btw. They all have magazines.........the new ban would make illegal any gun "ABLE" to accept a mag that can carry more than 10 rounds. Any gun that can accept a mag period can accept a mag that can carry more than 10. They can always be made meaning every gun other than a revolver, tube fed rifle, single bolt action or shotgun would be illegal.

I didnt steal mine and im not a sicko nor do i ever want to shoot somebody. I do own one though and thank the thousands of men and women who have died for my right to do so.

I'm not calling you a sicko, it just seems like to me they attract sick people more then a wood stock rifle. Say you placed two rifles in two cases say in the center of a high foot traffic area. Rifle 1. Is a fully equipped AR-15 rifle 2. Is a wood stock mini 14 ranch. What one do think would have the most people gathered around it. And just say this was before all the hub bub.

I would money on the AR. I feel this because they have been so sensationalized over the years. Now they just have the cool factor for a lot of people.

I'm not calling you a sicko, it just seems like to me they attract sick people more then a wood stock rifle. Say you placed two rifles in two cases say in the center of a high foot traffic area. Rifle 1. Is a fully equipped AR-15 rifle 2. Is a wood stock mini 14 ranch. What one do think would have the most people gathered around it. And just say this was before all the hub bub.

I would money on the AR. I feel this because they have been so sensationalized over the years. Now they just have the cool factor for a lot of people.

LOL i know that was not directed at me. Ummmmm i would be checking out the AR for sure. Lets change it up........put an Ar and a springfield M1A..........im checking out the M1a. BTW all three guns we are talking about will be illegal.

Under the new ban they want to pass every gun in this video would be banned btw. They all have magazines.........the new ban would make illegal any gun "ABLE" to accept a mag that can carry more than 10 rounds. Any gun that can accept a mag period can accept a mag that can carry more than 10. They can always be made meaning every gun other than a revolver, tube fed rifle, single bolt action or shotgun would be illegal.

I know it's sad, All this because of two dumb ass people.

I think this along the same lines at our great sport of off roading. People want to ban out sport like the tree huggers, who know nothing about it, or have never done it. If they did it once maybe the purse swingers would like it. :)

Did you know more people are killed with hammers then long rifle in America every year? And just yesterday I heard there was a hammer attack down in Dufur Oregon.

Back