• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling at Budds Creek 4x4 Expo

Waterlogd2005

NAXJA Forum User
Big Dogs Offroad is holding the 2nd Annual Budds Creek 4x4 Expo at Budds Creek Moto Cross track. June 18 and 19, 2016. That's right the entry fee gets you in on both days of the event.

The event will include:
Driving on the motocross track
Testing your rig on an obstacle course
Woods Trails
Test your skills on the teeter toter
Flex out on the RTI ramp
People's choice Show n Shine
Off Road Vendors
Raffle and door prizes drawn saturday and sunday.

This is a two day event, with camping on site.
You can preregister online at http://www.bigdogsoffroad.com/html/budds_creek_.html or visit the facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/BuddsCreekOffroad4x4Expo/

I was down near Budds Creek today. This is down near California, Md or Pax River area, right? Met some folks at RC recently that know this place well.

Budds Creek motocross/dirt track, where the event is held is near Chaptico, MD on the St. Mary's and Charles County line. Right next to Maryland International Raceway.

Yeah its about 30 min (I live in Calif and work on Pax)

You bringing the XJ or the yota?

Hi Eric, I had no idea you were down that way too, and also worked at Pax River. For some reason I thought you were in the Salisbury area. Next time I am down there, I will have to see if you and Tom can grab some lunch or something. I was just down at the Naval Warfare Center near Dahlgren, Va this week, and saw the signs for Pax River. I was tempted to head down that way, but didn't have the time.

We'll see if I can make it for the event. Hard for me to commit right now.

We have been out maintaining trails and setting up for the Expo. The woods trails will be a lot of fun and Milk Shake will live up to its name after the rains Thursday and Friday. It has sunk 3 Jeeps while doing trail maintenance. The Expo is this weekend. Come on out it will be loads of fun!

Back