• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's the going rate for 44's?

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
Been looking around for front and rear Dana 44's for my XJ and I'm seeing prices all over the place. I know the old standard of stock 1/2 ton & under fronts used to be in the $150 range, and rears in the $100 range. Now I'm seeing bone stock Waggy 44 fronts in unknown condition in the $300 range and owners that know nothing at all about them other than "it's a Wagoneer 44 front, driver's drop".

Am I just that far out of the loop these days, or am I just not looking in the right places? What, in your opinion, is a Wagoneer 44 front worth?

A complete axle is going to run 300 and under. It just depends on what it is and how complete it is. Its tough when the pullapart sets the bar at the mid 2's for a complete front. Everything else keys off that price point

If you're interested i have an axleset starter kit id make you a deal on

What does this consist of?

Narrowed hp44 without outers or shafts, ruffstuff cover brand new grizzly locker as well as g2 5.13s and install kits for the hp44 and a ford 8.8 rear. I have some assorted axle brackets too

When complete the front will use off the shelf widetrack waggy shafts

1k for all of it

Narrowed hp44 without outers or shafts, ruffstuff cover brand new grizzly locker as well as g2 5.13s and install kits for the hp44 and a ford 8.8 rear. I have some assorted axle brackets too

1k for all of it

This post makes me kinda sad.

For what is worth I have an XJ Dana 44 rear complete with everything including e-brake cables , ubolts with plates, and yoke. I pulled it from a stock as a clock 87 waggy xj with 131,000 miles. In perfect shape never wheeled.

$400.

Someone actually traded you something of some worth for the rusty truck?!?!

You must handle all my trade negotiations in the future!

1k for all of it

I'm sure it's worth it but I don't have that kind of money right now, plus I want to keep mine at the narrow track Waggy width.

Back