• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's been going on?

iluv83vettes

NAXJA Forum User
After my anniversary trip and starting a new job, I haven't been able to get on the last three weeks, instead of nearly all day every day.

What did I miss?

A whole lot of nothing, except Roger thinking about considering selling one of his 3 jeeps. I am back in school till February and working too much to do anything to the jeep

Work and a couple vacations.

Need to go wheel.

My Jeep is down again. :) welcome back.

Roger has 3 Jeeps? I know white and blue. Is the other one Red?

I saw the Katy Woodrows for the first time. When you said you lived in Katy, I definitely didn't think that the closest bar to you would be that one.

I actually saw two lifted XJs this morning on the way to work. The first was a 97+ green like mine, sport, had a ~4.5" RC lift with drop brackets, and two stickers the same as mine (Texas A&M former student and Ducks Unlimited), winch bumper and small aux lights on the front. Driver was wearing a uniform like a cop or security officer. Second was a white, also 97+, ~3" lift, rear driver window was completely covered in stickers, with none on any other window.

Down again? Whats up now? Remember we have to work together to make sure everyone knows that 242>231.

I saw the Katy Woodrows for the first time. When you said you lived in Katy, I definitely didn't think that the closest bar to you would be that one.

Was there on Sunday night watching the Cowboys lose. Nice place.

I was asleep by 6

Down again? Whats up now? Remember we have to work together to make sure everyone knows that 242>231.

Believe rear pinion bearings toasted themselves as I was cruising up the freeway. Waiting on the buddy that did my gears to come take a look and fix.

I'm in FL right now. I'm going on Hill Country run as soon as we get back this weekend. Since I'm not on trails a lot anymore I'm going to get rid of the blue jeep. My 2000 can do expos as well as trails when wanted. The 2001 I had my son now has for expo type runs and camping.Nov 5th is next run for me it's the Arkansas Rally.

Back