• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do you think

slamin81

NAXJA Forum User
looking at a 98 xj 4.0 auto has 164,000 he is asking $2995, looks great in and out 0 threw 10 its a solid 8. is it worth 2995

Offer 2500 and see if he bites.

got it today guys, she is a CHERRY, got it at $2600 super nice i'll get some pics up asap, thanks again for the advise guys

sorry took so long bud i lost my pass word lol here are the pics.
Resampled_2011-09-23_13-43-23_789.jpg

Resampled_2011-09-23_13-44-14_8.jpg

2011-09-23_13-44-03_681.jpg

Im super excited to get it lifted and start playing with it( that don't sound right LMAO)

Congratulations :D

Not real sure where i want to go with it just yet, unfortunatly their is not alot of local places to wheel around here. Definitely doing a 4.5 zone lift with 32s,

Congrats on the purchase! Any chance she's got all the skid plates and a trans cooler? I believe you are now the proud owner of what was once a government issue XJ!

I really, really envy you for the cruise control. I paid $3k for my '99 with 145k and no cruise and other than that we appear to be twins - down to the roll-up windows..

o wow,,yes it does have all the skid plates, and the trans cooler, cruise on the wheel, thats awesome i didn't now that thanks for the info:cheers:

Congrats on the purchase! Any chance she's got all the skid plates and a trans cooler? I believe you are now the proud owner of what was once a government issue XJ!

I really, really envy you for the cruise control. I paid $3k for my '99 with 145k and no cruise and other than that we appear to be twins - down to the roll-up windows..
i do like the roll-up windows.

Back