• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well Crap

That blows Hollis, but glad you're OK -- and as the husband of a survivor, congrats on NED/remission... I agree with Yella, take some time to think about whether your want to be done with wheeling or not, and whether you really want to disassemble a great rig or take a repair route. Death stalks us all, so its best not to worry about brushes with it, but rather to not forget to live. As my dad always told me (rest in peace): "Eat right, exercise, step off the curb and get hit by a bus."

I have a portapower you can borrow. I put my rig on its top and did a very similar damage to yours. I took the portapower and pushed the top back into place relatively easy. I did some minor body work, put a windshield in it and all was fine.

Heck if you can get it up here, I will help push everything back in shape. If we need some A pillar material, I'm sure we can scrounge some.

By the way, I am a 21 year cancer survivor.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the accident , you're the third person I know who has rolled a 4x4 back there . Mike got stuck in the ditch and as of recently there
was a another wreck back there this week .
I've seen you in and out around the east side , I'm usually over there at the gun club across the street .

Well here's my first attempt, just selling the thing as a whole for its parts. This would be the easiest for me right now as I'm so busy finishing up my degree, dealing with the post-cancer surgeries & checks, and trying to find a job. Tearing this down right now is not something I even have the time for:

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=245103797#post245103797

Thank you for all the sentiments, everyone. They are truly appreciated.

Good luck with the sale!

Back