• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weather

I can tell you if it gets up to Florida proportions I will be removing my doors on the MJ quick, fast, and in a hurry!!!

I have a windshiled, full doors and AC.....I will only do masson jar if it has not rained in 24 hrs.....

So the infamous Ho bag will wus out!!??

Wow, my damage is on my brother's half of the jeep (i am a twin) he tried to pull 2 windshields from the junkyard but broke both of them. 2/3 driver side from winterfest tree. It will rain, hopefully not all day.:sunshine:

I have twins. They are 16 and being teen agers and bailing on me.

My windshield was shattered by that tree on the side of Daniel at Uwharrie. I bounced the a-pillar into it at about 20 miles per hour.

Funny how it seem URE is so easy but yet takes out so many parts. ;)

I'm noticing that too.

I'm not worried about rain. It rained a lot last year and I'd rather be in Harlan in the rain than at work in the sun, heat, and oppressive humidity...and I'm in an office most of the time!!

Tellico in the rain was an adventure.......

I almost died in Vero Beach, Florida once. I had to be in a wedding, in a suit, in June. It was terrible.

Have we discussed I grew up in Vero? Small world!

So the infamous Ho bag will wus out!!??

Nah I would rather spend the 6-8 hours on another trail.....with at least a little traction.

You gonna not wheel with my group again this year? Disclaimer: I am ok with this since you don't listen to the spotters anyway.

Last edited:
Nah I would rather spend the 6-8 hours on another trail.....with at least a little traction.

You gonna not wheel with my group again this year? Disclaimer: I am ok with this since you don't listen to the spotters anyway.

Mason jar has traction when wet just not everywhere.....

I'm wheeling in the same group I always wheel in. I believe Jim's aka Beer Goggles

Back