• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warrior Products tube doors for late model XJ's

Ba-Riedo

has frame envy
Last winter Warrior Products used my XJ to prototype their late model tube doors, well this last saturday was the first time I got to use them and they were amazing. It sucks to put them on and off because you have to align your full doors when you put them back on but otherwise they are simply amazing.

Anyways here are a few pictures of my jeep with them, I also put in 5 pt harnesses on friday before I headed out.

IMG_3140-2.jpg

IMG_3238-1.jpg

IMG_3240-1.jpg

This one had a little bit of a pucker factor:

IMG_3246-1.jpg

IMG_3244-1.jpg

IMG_3250-2.jpg

IMG_3241-1.jpg

-Alex

i like your top rack/roll cage....

The hybrid cage is simply amazing, it helps protect me and the jeep at the same time. I have no idea about the tube doors being released, hopefully JR will step in here and say something...

-Alex

That is just an awesome shot! :yelclap:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I never was, my buddy Matt (IXNAYXJ) has a similar XJ and cage setup and is running 37 inch MT/R's on Walker Evans BL's.

-Alex

ahh stupid me.... i remember his is a 2dr.... must be all those painkillers i took this morning its been a long sickday ;)

They're borderline released. Alex's are the only ones that have been made or shipped but Jason is being lazy and hasn't sent out the info to dealers yet. You can try getting your dealer to order them, the part number is 90851

That 2 door is a pre-97 model, too. And the picture showing the front and rear doors on a red Jeep... is a JK ;)

Back