• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: axles

The Luke

NAXJA Forum User
Working on an s10 project. I need a set of matching axles out of a jeep. Drivers drop. Preferably a hp30 and 8.25. Closer to Nashville the better. Watcha got?

I got a 30 w/ 3.55 and the larger u joints. But I am in Jacksonville FL

I'm still deciding on a 60/60 w/ 40's or 44/8.8 with 37s build on this one not going to one ton build another 30 lol

I got a 30 w/ 3.55 and the larger u joints. But I am in Jacksonville FL

I'm still deciding on a 60/60 w/ 40's or 44/8.8 with 37s build on this one not going to one ton build another 30 lol

I appreciate it. And although I could use a few days in Florida, I couldn't justify it over a 30. Haha

I vote 44/9 and 37's

Do you not want to pull them? Expresspullnsave in Lebanon has a 97 thats been on the yard for 16 days. I'm sure the axles are there. The pair should set you back 260. There are other yards in town if that doesn't have what you want. For 100 I'll pull a set for you.

Do you not want to pull them? Expresspullnsave in Lebanon has a 97 thats been on the yard for 16 days. I'm sure the axles are there. The pair should set you back 260. There are other yards in town if that doesn't have what you want. For 100 I'll pull a set for you.

I don't mind pulling them. That lot is right across town from me. I was just seeing if anyone had a set that was close/for the right price before I pull them.

Also specifically looking for 4.10's. I know they aren't common. But I've found them before.

I don't mind pulling them. That lot is right across town from me. I was just seeing if anyone had a set that was close/for the right price before I pull them.

Also specifically looking for 4.10's. I know they aren't common. But I've found them before.

You find me a d30 with 4.10s and I'll pay you.

4cyl auto Xj. I put one in a tj couple years back. Car-parts.com has several. I just don't like paying their prices.

Not a guarantee I have seen 3.73 in the 4 popper xj's too. Usually they are 4.1 though. after about 94 the 4 popper got used a lot less. I've actually stumbled across a 4.56 geared 4 popper. Wish I would have had the cash for that thing. Only draw back I have seen is most all 4's have the 35 rear. I have a mach set of xj axles but they are 3.07's!

Not a guarantee I have seen 3.73 in the 4 popper xj's too. Usually they are 4.1 though. after about 94 the 4 popper got used a lot less. I've actually stumbled across a 4.56 geared 4 popper. Wish I would have had the cash for that thing. Only draw back I have seen is most all 4's have the 35 rear. I have a mach set of xj axles but they are 3.07's!

Very true. I plan on 8.8 rear. Should make for a good dd/ww on 35's.

Back