• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED 5.13's/carrier

NAXJA Forum User
Just seeing if anyone has anything new or used for a D-60.

Have a '92 dodge 60 that I'm going to put in 5.13 gears.

Here's a list of what I need for sure:

5.13 gears. If I can get them and a carrier for the right price I'll take both. as it stands if I buy new I'm going to run thick gears on the current carrier and weld the spiders to save money.

1310 yoke...will save me from having to put 1330 end on my front driveshaft when I shorten it.

steering arms/hardware. nothing fancy...just plain old high steer arms and hardware if possible. it's OK if they're drilled to 3/4"...I will be running 3/4" heims for steering joints anyway.

diff cover? Something heavy duty. I haven't really looked to see if I have a good thick cover on it but I was planning to buy one since they aren't overly pricey.

I can paypal.

Last edited:
I run a conversion joint on the front of my shaft. Personally with gears I'd buy new. However have you looked at NC4x4? Probably a better chance to find them there.

Yeah a conv joint is a possibility...my 14B had one until I had the rear shaft built correctly.

Just seeing if anyone has anything laying around decent enough to use before I start ordering parts.

Seems like when I don't need something or can't afford it...I see TONS of it...then when I'm ready...it dries up! LOL

I just know some folks buy parts or barely use them and then make changes and have stuff laying around sometimes...so I was kinda hoping...!

Yeah a conv joint is a possibility...my 14B had one until I had the rear shaft built correctly.

Just seeing if anyone has anything laying around decent enough to use before I start ordering parts.

Seems like when I don't need something or can't afford it...I see TONS of it...then when I'm ready...it dries up! LOL

I just know some folks buy parts or barely use them and then make changes and have stuff laying around sometimes...so I was kinda hoping...!

Yea no doubt! Have you looked at NC4x4?

Back