• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want to run your own turbo?

Boostwerks.com

NAXJA Forum User
We've had several people ask if we can build them a manifold to work with a specific turbo assembly. The short answer has been no simply due to the thousands of variations in housing and cartridge design.

However, what we can offer is our finished turbo manifold without the T3 turbine flange welded on. This way you can install the manifold, and position the turbo of your choice where you want it. Then simply sharpie around the flange, and ship it back to us for final welding. We can do this for any customer at no additional cost.

fab020.jpg

1005002.jpg

1005003.jpg

fab031.jpg

Just let me know if you have any questions! We'd love to help.

Thanks,
Bryson

That's a great idea and option.

I would love to try using this manifold next. Move the motor mount forward or down a few inches, place the turbo exhaust mounting flange in the middle between cylinders 3 and 4, use a Borg-Warner EFR turbo with a short exhaust downpipe to connect to the stock downpipe.

I live to see that people have options. Glad to see Boostwerks does as well.

"In this day and age, a man's gotta have choices. A man needs a little variety."

Back