• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uwharrie June 5th?

Mudn'blood

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone headed to Uwharrie the weekend of June 5th? I'll be going for a shakedown run in my latest XJ and taking the family along. It will be the first time my two youngest will have gone (7 and 3 yrs old), and the first time for this Jeep, although my wife and I are old hands at Uhwarrie. Going to be packing 3 kids and a dog in the 2 door for the weekend and camping down by the lower lake. :wave1:

I'd love to go to Harlan, It's one of the few in the NC,SC,TN,KT,AL area I haven't been to yet. Just don't think I can swing it this year. Get the armor done this summer and lock it up this winter and I'll make next years run.:roll:
I'm rushing to get all the "standard things to fix when you buy an XJ" stuff done to this one by the June 5th run LOL. waiting on floor pans and in the middle of a total cooling system rebuild as we speak. Only been on this one a month but I plan to keep it a long time so I'm building it nice.

I'd love to go to Harlan, It's one of the few in the NC,SC,TN,KT,AL area I haven't been to yet. Just don't think I can swing it this year. Get the armor done this summer and lock it up this winter and I'll make next years run.:roll:
I'm rushing to get all the "standard things to fix when you buy an XJ" stuff done to this one by the June 5th run LOL. waiting on floor pans and in the middle of a total cooling system rebuild as we speak. Only been on this one a month but I plan to keep it a long time so I'm building it nice.

Don't NEED all that for Harlan unless you plan on hitting the harder trails. All you NEED is 4wd and fuel for you and the jeep! :roflmao: GL!

Yes...but I KNOW ME lol. I'm going to want to take this 2 door on 31s with 3 inches up a class 4, and I know how that is going to turn out too LOL. IDK, hit me with a link to the details Ghost and let me start working on the wifey's approval.

Well Mud N' Blood ORC is still headed out to Uwharrie on June 5th so the invite is open. We will be camped by the Fall Reservoir and we are a family club. Come hang and wheel or just say hi.

Well Mud N' Blood ORC is still headed out to Uwharrie on June 5th so the invite is open. We will be camped by the Fall Reservoir and we are a family club. Come hang and wheel or just say hi.

You guys going to the work day on the 13th?

I don't know if I'll make it, my house goes on the market the day after we get back from this trip so just about everything is touch and go for me at that point.

Back