• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Update from the Treasurer including stickers and FF Park Registration

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Instead of tagging this onto the end of the sticker thread where it will get overlooked, I am posting a new thread. The current balance in the account is $168.50 (March 31, 2014). We have reserved the Old City Park in Moab for Friday, October 10, 2014. I set it up for the minimum (approximately 5:00 to 8:00, 30 to 50 people) with the understanding that if attendance warrants it we can change the reservation to the whole day and pay the difference. The cost is $30.00. I have ordered the IC NAXJA stickers (500 of them at Ryan's strong suggestion) for $443.34. Both of these charges are on my credit cards and I am willing to carry the debt until the chapter has funds to reimburse me. To accomplish at least part of that, I suggest that the stickers sell in person for $3.00 each, or 4 for $10.00. Any quantity above 4 will be $2.50 each. I will be at the shoot out and if they arrive by then you can buy there. If you want them mailed to you, it will add about $0.80 for postage and the envelope, and probably up to 4 stickers can be included for this price. I will have to weigh them when I get them. Finally, to reimburse me we need to sell a bunch of stickers. Regards, Sandy Steve

Jerry, and all on this site: Are the above prices reasonable per sticker? That is $3.00 each or $2.50 if 4 or more are purchased together.

$3 is a steal. I'd sell them for $5 a piece or $7.50 a pair.

I "think" that was the old price. No one is going to complain and you guys will make more money.

If you want to sell them for $3 I'm good with that too. I'll just buy more :D

$5 does seem "typical" ... a quick google shows SoCal offering theirs for $4 and RRC for $4.29.

I'd say:
1 for $4
2 for $7
3 for $10

or something like that...

Oh, and I'll take 2 off your hands at the shoot-out!!

Re: Re: Update from the Treasurer including stickers and FF Park Registration

$5 does seem "typical" ... a quick google shows SoCal offering theirs for $4 and RRC for $4.29.

I'd say:
1 for $4
2 for $7
3 for $10

or something like that...

Oh, and I'll take 2 off your hands at the shoot-out!!

This. That seems like the average price these days for stickers.

Derek, this is the consensus from the Meet & Greet which you missed due to your legal entanglements. Unfortunately, they will not be delivered until May 19th or later. When they arrive I will post it and give details if you want them mailed to you.

Originally Posted by G2WANIT

I'd say:
1 for $4
2 for $7
3 for $10

I agree with this. $4 seems fair!

Re: Re: Update from the Treasurer including stickers and FF Park Registration

Derek, this is the consensus from the Meet & Greet which you missed due to your legal entanglements. Unfortunately, they will not be delivered until May 19th or later. When they arrive I will post it and give details if you want them mailed to you.

Ya these legal entanglements are almost taking over my life, I've missed a lot. But for once I'm winning :D

Back